free hit counter AKDmax: A little down time

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

A little down time

I'm kind of in between semesters at school (class started yesterday) and just returned from Japan so I figured I'd make a quick post. Not to mention my sister says if I don't post something she will remove my link! Aside from driving on the wrong side of the road I thought Japan was pretty cool. The blinker and wiper switches are also reversed so the wipers were going quite often when I was turning :). Not many pictures were taken because it was a very busy week, but here are a couple.



2 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was the red half moon looking thing a building? Looks pretty cool, glad to see Carrie got you to post on your blog. I don't have one but I read them every day!

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Very busy week....golfing. :)

Glad to see you haven't given up on your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home