free hit counter AKDmax: update!

Friday, March 24, 2006

update!

Wow! It's been over 2 months since the last update. Time fly's when you're having fun! Well, another semester is behind me and I'm on the home stretch. 3 more classes left, 1 that I plan to test out of, and I get my life back. Ever wonder why you pay over $100.00 for books and they only give you $25.00 when you sell them back? Some of my books I could have left in the wrapper and returned as new. I'm afraid to add up how much books cost for a year!

News on the assignment front: We have our orders and will be going to California, unless of course they (no one knows who they really are) decide to change them between now and then. This is as official as it can get though and it should be a done deal. Looking forward to moving away from Hawaii, and getting back in the United States for a while (I know, Hawaii is the 50th state, but their allegiance to the U.S. is debatable). No plans to do anything right yet, but we will take a nice vacation (vacation= no set schedule, no pressure) during our transition. House hunting has started (wow, houses are expensive) and we are trying to narrow down the cities we would like to purchase in. Anything will be better than cellblock C.

So there you go...an update. Haven't taken any pictures, it's been raining pretty much non-stop for 3 weeks so there isn't much to take pictures of. The city sewer has been overflowing into the ocean so that isn't even pretty to look at right now. Unless of course you are into floating snickers bars!

2 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Ick, floating Snickers bars. I'm glad I'm not vacationing in Hawaii this month!

California should be fun! Everyone I know seems to be moving there.

 
At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your on the home stretch with school! I'm sure your family would like to have you back too. California doesn't seem so bad, at least we can drive there! Hope to see you all soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home