free hit counter AKDmax: Making travel plans?

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Making travel plans?

Here is an interesting story discussing how the state of Hawaii pollutes our ocean. Interesting how the Federal Government allowed over 75 million gallons of sewage to be pumped into the ocean. The island will be swimming in sewage for months to come. I would look at going to South America or Mexico if I was a vacationer. I wonder if the state will be held accountable.


http://www.kgmb.com/kgmb/display.cfm?storyID=7589

2 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Rude.
I'm so glad I've already experienced Waikiki, sewage free I hope.?.?.?

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sad thing, the beach there is so beautiful, I'm glad we were there to enjoy it before this happened. A sad way to end your stay with all the rain and stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home