free hit counter AKDmax: Getting Settled

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Getting Settled

Well it has been a while since the last post...hopefully that doesn't become a habit. We are finally getting settled into the new place and beginning to take in some of the local attractions. Did I mention that I completed my B.S.B.A. degree, with honors? Rather anticlimactic since it was in conjunction with us moving and I didn't send out graduation invitations (I couldn't attend anyway) or announcements. Here's a pic of the house and the latest addition to the motor vehicle fleet (my grad present to myself).

2 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Good to see you're back in the blogging world.

Congrats on your graduation! I'd say you did a good job congratulating yourself...*Harley*...

 
At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been awhile since I checked your blog, SORRY!!
CONGRATULATIONS again on your academic achievement, that is quite a feat considering you were working full time and keeping up with your family, traveling, etc.
You deserve such a fine gift....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home